Ms. Diana Banks
23rd March, 2007.
Ref: Harassment in the Department
Dear Ms. Banks,
I am writing this letter to inform you about the harassment I am being subjected to, by my immediate boss Mr. John Wolfe.
On various occasions in the past, Mr. Wolfe has been putting me down because of my color and gender. Last evening at our Department’s social get-together, the harassment went way beyond my tolerance levels. He not only made extremely racist remarks against me but also misbehaved with me.
In all the five years that I have been working in this company, this is the first time I have ever had to encounter such problems.
I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and take suitable action.
Sample Search Letters:
- Sample Harassment Letter to Employer
- harassment complaint letter
- Work Harassment Complaint Letter Sample
- Harassment Complaint Letter to Employer
- complaint racist letter
- how to write letter on mental harasment to director
- sample workplace employee to employee harassment letters
- sample letter challenging bullying manager
- sample letter harrasment due to previous complaint agaist supervisor
- writing a harassment letter to employer