Ms. Diana Banks
23rd March, 2007.
Ref: Harassment in the Department
Dear Ms. Banks,
I am writing this letter to inform you about the harassment I am being subjected to, by my immediate boss Mr. John Wolfe.
On various occasions in the past, Mr. Wolfe has been putting me down because of my color and gender. Last evening at our Department’s social get-together, the harassment went way beyond my tolerance levels. He not only made extremely racist remarks against me but also misbehaved with me.
In all the five years that I have been working in this company, this is the first time I have ever had to encounter such problems.
I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and take suitable action.
Sample Search Letters:
- Sample Harassment Letter to Employer
- Harassment Complaint Response Letter
- free sample of verbal harrassment complaint letter
- harassment letter to employer
- harassment complaint letter to police
- sample resonse to a harrassment complaint
- sample harassment letter to company
- sample discrimination complaint letter
- response to harassment complaint
- response to a harassment grievance template