August 7, 2010
Mr. K. D. Reddy
19/20, Ambur Street
Ref: Your advertisement in the Hindustan Times dated August 1, 2010.
Going through the Hindustan Times last Sunday, I came across your advertisement inviting application for the post of trainee sub-editors (freshers). This was just the job I was looking for and I wish to offer myself as a candidate for the same.
I have just completed my MA in English Literature from the prestigious Loyola College and I am pursuing a post graduate diploma in journalism through correspondence. Though I am a fresher, I have served as the sub-editor and editor of my college and school magazines respectively. I wish to build a career in journalism and I think Hindustan Times is the best newspaper to work with.
All my educational and technical qualifications are detailed in a resume attached to this letter with testimonials from a few professors. I look forward to the opportunity of a personal interview.
Sample Search Letters:
- Application letter for a job for a fresher
- sample request letter for job to freshers
- Sample Cover Letter Job Application freshers
- sample application for job for freshers
- Letter of Application Samples Teaching fresher
- job application letter for freshers sample
- job application format for fresher
- how to write job application letter for mechanical engineerin fresher
- how to write a application letter for teaching job fresher
- freshers covering letter for the post of assistant prof in english