2365 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Thomas dickens,
Due to a revamp in the accounting division, Bell Corporation has started a consolidation procedure wherein all expenses should be in line with the expected revenues. As a consequence, Bell Corporation has to lessen its work force.
If you want to be one of those who’ll choose to separate from the company, your employment with Bell Corporation will end effective December 31. We appreciate your continued effort for the company’s endeavors, as well as your effort in the past.
I have asked James Cull in Personnel to answer any question that you might have in mind. His phone number is 777-4455. Once again, we deeply appreciate your exemplary contributions for the corporation, and we wish you all the best.
Sample Search Letters:
- wish you all the best
- all the best letter
- Wish You The Best Letter
- termination letter we wish you the best
- new division
- letter ending wish you the best
- how to wish employee keaving all the best
- example of note to wish an employer the best
- ending of business letter termination we wish you well
- wishing the best sample note