1234 Main Court
Santa Cruz • CA, 95060 •
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear John Harrison,
We have a serious illness in the family that is delaying our vacation plans for the weekend of March 1st. We were so anxious to get away and enjoy your luxurious resort and we hope that you can arrange to use the deposits we made toward a future stay with you. If this is not possible, please just refund everything to the credit card I originally paid with.
We postpone with much regret but the situation could not be avoided.
Please contact me at my business number to confirm this cancellation.
Sample Search Letters:
- letter of illness in family
- sample letter to airlines for illness
- airline letter for terminal illness
- seroius illness announcement
- sample of power point on family sickness
- proposal to work from home example for family illness
- proof of serious illness for holiday cancellation
- messages for family members illness
- letter to staff in challenging times personal family illness
- letter of hospice to airline