1234 Main Court
Santa Cruz • CA, 95060 •
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear John Harrison,
We have a serious illness in the family that is delaying our vacation plans for the weekend of March 1st. We were so anxious to get away and enjoy your luxurious resort and we hope that you can arrange to use the deposits we made toward a future stay with you. If this is not possible, please just refund everything to the credit card I originally paid with.
We postpone with much regret but the situation could not be avoided.
Please contact me at my business number to confirm this cancellation.
Sample Search Letters:
- Letter for Serious Illness
- letter of illness in family
- letter to credit card of notification of terminal illness
- note about family illness
- Note for Serious Illness
- Note for Terminal Illness
- personal family illness letter
- sample hardship letter due to illness of family member
- sample letters of airline refunds due to illness
- Terminal Illness Letter