1234 Main Court
Santa Cruz • CA, 95060 •
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear John Harrison,
We have a serious illness in the family that is delaying our vacation plans for the weekend of March 1st. We were so anxious to get away and enjoy your luxurious resort and we hope that you can arrange to use the deposits we made toward a future stay with you. If this is not possible, please just refund everything to the credit card I originally paid with.
We postpone with much regret but the situation could not be avoided.
Please contact me at my business number to confirm this cancellation.
Sample Search Letters:
- letter of illness in family
- Serious Illness Note
- Illness of a Family Member letter
- sample announcing member illness
- sample letter serious illness
- announcing a sickness
- personal letters to friends who are facing serious illness
- reply to news of a serious illness of family member
- sample letters for requesting unpaid vacation due to a family illness
- sample words announcing a family terminal illness