1234 Main Court
Santa Cruz • CA, 95060 •
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear John Harrison,
We have a serious illness in the family that is delaying our vacation plans for the weekend of March 1st. We were so anxious to get away and enjoy your luxurious resort and we hope that you can arrange to use the deposits we made toward a future stay with you. If this is not possible, please just refund everything to the credit card I originally paid with.
We postpone with much regret but the situation could not be avoided.
Please contact me at my business number to confirm this cancellation.
Sample Search Letters:
- letter of illness in family
- Letter announcing illness
- letter to credit card of notification of terminal illness
- letter to famillies about illnesses
- memo annoucncing a serious illness
- Note for Serious Illness
- personal family illness letter
- reply to news of a serious illness of family member
- sample donation letter for seriously injured family member
- sample hardship letter due to illness of family member