Everyone likes to receive commendation for a job well done. A letter of appreciation is an easy, meaningful way to reward a person for good work or for going beyond the call of duty. Sending an appreciation letter to an employee may inspire him or her to be more dedicated and to work more diligently. This sample offers some insight into how to reward a worker for extra ordinary effort.
Any City, Any State, zip
Dear Mr. Smith (or, you can use the employee’s first name if you know him or her well),
Your enthusiasm and your ability to motivate others has resulted in a significant increase in the company’s productivity and profitability.
ABC, Inc. appreciates your efforts and the assistance you offer to your co-workers. You have earned the respect of both your superiors and your peers.
Please accept my sincerest gratitude for your superior work in the service department.
Sample Search Letters:
- letter of appreciation for job well done
- Commendation Letter for a Job Well Done
- letter of commendation for a job well done
- letter of recognition for job well done
- Sample Letter of Commendation
- letters of appreciation for a job well done
- recognition for a job well done
- job well done letter
- sample letter of appreciation
- letter of appreciation sample