Ms. Ahalya Badesha
3rd Street, Adyar
Chennai – 600 035
December 16, 2010
Mr. Tukaram Godambe
Adyar, Chennai 600 020
Dear Mr. Godambe,
This is in response to your advertisement in the newspaper last week regarding a job vacancy for the position of accountant. I am greatly interested in the position and would like to apply for the job. I am submitting my resume for your perusal and would submit my recommendations at your request.
I am an accountancy graduate from a school known for its excellence in the field. I have gained excellent grades and was also recognized as one of the outstanding students. I worked for three years as an accountant of a local bank but I had to leave the job since I had to relocate with my family for personal reasons. I believe that I have the qualities that you are looking for in an accountant.
I hope to personally discuss with you how I could be of benefit to your company in an interview.
Thank you and I hope for your positive response.
Sample Search Letters:
- application for the post of accountant format
- application letter for accountant
- application for a accotant
- application for the post of an accountant
- sample job application letters for accountants
- sample letter of application for a job as an accountant
- sample of job appointment letter post of accountant
- staff accountant application letter samples
- applicatiom letter for a post of accountant
- write an application to apply as an accountant