456, X Street, Y Avenue,
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Jack Martinez,
We warmly welcome you to the second batch of trainees for the Service Excellence Plus training. We are confident that we can provide you with the knowledge and skills to become top notch customer service executives.
We have included herein some information on the types of accommodation available to you while undergoing the training. You can also get information on how you can go about the area through the different modes of transportation.
More importantly, we have enclosed the training guide and materials. If you have further inquiries, just call 5678912 and look for Eve Smith.
Sample Search Letters:
- welcome letter to trainees
- welcome speech for trainees
- sample welcome speech for training
- sample welcome letter to trainees
- sample welcome remarks for training
- sample trainee comments
- welcome speech to management trainees
- sample welcome letter for management trainee
- Sample of letter requesting schools to send trainees
- welcome note for trainees