69 N. Grant Street, Mid Lake City
Cell 988) 598-1331
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear MATHER SMITH,
I regret to inform you that I will not be able to attend the annual Matt Corporation’s Christmas dinner. While accepting the invitation, I failed to realize that John’s play is also scheduled at the same night. My presence is required at his play.
I deeply regret not attending the party as it is always a pleasure to be there. I hope I can attend it next year. I highly appreciate your invitation and hope that you will accept my apology.
Sample Search Letters:
- Letter of Regret Cannot Attend
- regret letter to attend event
- i regret to inform you that I will not be able to attend
- regret letter to attend
- sample letter of regret to attend an event
- sample letter regretting to attend an event
- i regret to inform you that i wont be in
- sorry i will not be able to attend
- sample note not able to attend
- Write A Regret Letter For Not Participating?