1902, X Street, Madison Avenue,
Los Angeles, CA-90001
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Joseph Hall,
I want to inform you that I shall be unable to attend the March convention in Las Vegas thus I shall not be able to contribute as an active member on the board of insurance for other businesses. I am not well and I need medical treatment everyday for the following three months.
I am disappointed that I will be unable to help you, but I wish to work with you in the future. For the current situation, either Mary Walters or John Alan from Alan Corporation will help you out. They will also let you know of a replacement for me for the time being.
I am hopeful that we shall work together again in the future when I am well.
Sample Search Letters:
- unable to attend letter
- sample letter unable to attend meeting
- unable to attend the meeting
- unable to attend meeting email
- unable to attend meeting letter
- unable to attend meeting sample letter
- unable to attend EMAIL
- unable to attend meeting
- apology for not being able to attend meeting
- Unable to Attend Wedding Letter