I would like to make a formal written request

November 11, 2011

Jack Martinez
456, X Street, Y Avenue,
Fillmore, UT-84631
(123) 456-7890

[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-

Dear  Jack Martinez,

I would like to make a formal written request for a duplicate copy of my university diploma. I graduated with a degree in BS Psychology in the year 1992.

The original copy of my diploma was among the belongings that were swept away by the flood that hit my hometown earlier this year. Our house was situated near a creek, making our home one of the hardest hit properties in the area. I have attached an affidavit of loss signed by an attorney to support this.

I hope that you can assist me with this request. I appreciate your time and effort to get this done for me.



Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: