Employee attendance is a major issue for all employers. A company must institute a written attendance policy in order to ensure that all disciplinary actions are supported. When tardiness is a persistent problem for an employee, then the company must send that employee a letter of warning. Such a letter will act as a written warning – the last warning before disciplinary action is pursued.
Employee promptness is essential to serving our customers properly. Although we do make allowances for occasional, unforeseen issues that cause tardiness, consistent lateness cannot be tolerated. Employees who offend our tardiness policy will be disciplined accordingly.
Within the last [insert number] of days, you have been late for your scheduled shift [insert number] times. Unless this pattern is corrected immediately, we will be forced to implement disciplinary action, up to and including termination of your employment.
If there are extenuating circumstances at the root of this problem, then please discuss the situation with me. Otherwise, [company’s name] is not willing to accept this type of attendance any longer. I am certain that this issue will be resolved immediately.
Sample Search Letters:
- sample memo for tardiness
- memo on tardiness
- Written Warning for Tardiness
- tardiness letters for all employees
- employee tardiness warning letter sample
- sample tardy letters to employees
- write up template for tardiness
- sample written warning for tardiness
- tardiness letter before the warning
- warning letter to employee for late tardiness