2365 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear HENNERY SMITH,
I am sorry about the delay in sending the salary checks of last month. I believe that you are constrained with your own obligations each month, and delays like the ones caused by me do not help much.
For such things not to happen in the coming future, we shall be adopting a computer program that will be preparing the paychecks about one week in advance. I believe that this incident would never repeat itself again. We are thankful for your patient attitude.
Sample Search Letters:
- apology letter to employees late paychecks
- sorry request for delay poof of pay for employee
- sorry for the delay of the program to employees
- sorry for the delay in sending the materials
- sample letter to inform delay salary payment
- sample format of salary will delay
- sample email to apologhise for delay of salaries
- salary delay sample mail
- payroll process delay notice letter