2365 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear HENNERY SMITH,
I am sorry about the delay in sending the salary checks of last month. I believe that you are constrained with your own obligations each month, and delays like the ones caused by me do not help much.
For such things not to happen in the coming future, we shall be adopting a computer program that will be preparing the paychecks about one week in advance. I believe that this incident would never repeat itself again. We are thankful for your patient attitude.
Sample Search Letters:
- sample notice for salary delay
- apology for delay of final pay
- salary delay sample mail
- sample email to apologhise for delay of salaries
- sample format of salary will delay
- sample letter to employees explaining delay in payroll process
- sample letter to inform delay salary payment
- sorry about delay in letter
- sorry for the delay of the program to employees