1902, X Street, Madison Avenue,
Los Angeles, CA-90001
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Joseph Hall,
It is with mixed emotions that I must inform you all that I have made the difficult choice of leaving the company. After over six years with Coleman’s it has not been an easy choice but believe it is the right one.
My successor will of course take on all of my accounts, all of them apart from the Derbyshire account that is. As it is a complex account to manage, this account will be passed to Colin’s portfolio, as he has been helping out with the account for the past few years.
I have to say it has been a joy working with each and everyone of you, and hope you have all the success you deserve in the future.
Sample Search Letters:
- it is with mixed emotions
- it is with mixed emotions i announce
- it is with mixed emotion
- its with mixed emotions that I
- its with mixed emotions
- it is with mixed feelings that i announce
- it is with mixed emotions that i must
- alternative to it is with mixed emotions
- it is with mixed emotions alternative
- it is with mixed emotion that I