2365 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear HENNERY SMITH,
In the past year, we from the Wildlife Preservation Institute have helped save hundreds of wildlife animals from destruction brought about by capitalists aiming to take down forests and mountains in order to build industrial sites. Our institute has also been helping in preventing forest fires from spreading, and we also help facilitate reforestation activities.
Recently, however, we have come upon a shortage in our resources because of the recent decline in the economy. Now, we are asking for your help to help save wildlife and their habitats. You don’t want the only forest your grandchildren will ever see is a forest depicted in a movie, video, or picture.
Save a forest today. Donate to our cause by using the envelope enclosed, or by logging onto our website and finding all the different ways to donate.
Sample Search Letters:
- a sample of an explanation letter for a cash shortage
- sample reprimand letter on cash shortage
- sample letter shortages
- sample letter of warning for cash shortage
- SAMPLE LETTER OF SHORTAGE ITEM
- sample letter of shortage cash
- sample letter of cash shortage
- sample letter for coin shortage
- how to write a letter explaining staffing shortage
- cash shortage warning letter