69 N. Grant Street, Mid Lake City,
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Mather Smith,
It was very nice talking with you on the telephone this morning about the secretarial position that you have open in your company. I am very glad that you agreed to see my CV, which I am enclosing with this letter. As you can see in my resume, I have all the qualifications for this position. I have had several years of experience. If given the chance, I can elaborate more on this on our interview. If it is fine with you, I would like to call you tomorrow to set a time that is convenient for our interview. I really want to work for you and hope that you will give me a chance to do so.
Sample Search Letters:
- it was nice talking to you
- it was nice talking to you over the phone
- it was nice talking to you on the phone today
- It was nice talking to you interview
- It was nice speaking with you today
- nice talking to you over the phone
- it was nice speaking with you
- nice to speak on the phone
- was very nice to speak with you as well
- nice talking to u !!!