6901 West Main 26 Street
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear RAPHAEL LAWRENCE,
It was a pleasure talking to you on the telephone. I appreciate you telling me the skills that you required for the job position in your company. As I have already told you on the telephone, I have a vast experience in writing. I was the Editor-in-Chief for our school paper. I have also worked at the Zynga Inquirer for almost 3 years as an editor and a copywriter. I would very much like to work for you. I would be happy to set up a convenient time for an interview with you. You can reach me by phone at 234-4444. I am hoping to hear a response from you soon.
Sample Search Letters:
- it was a pleasure speaking with you
- It was pleasure talking
- it was my pleasure to talk to yoy
- it was a pleasure talking with you on the phone
- it was a pleasure talking with you
- reply mail of pleasure speaking with you?
- it was a pleasure speaking to you
- It was pleasure talking to you
- it was pleasure talking to you over the phone
- sample letter on it was a pleasure to meet you for the first time