1234 Archer Road
Gainesville, Fl 32607
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear JUSTIN HOLLOWAY,
It is with sadness that I regretfully announce my retirement from being the Human Resource Department Head of Luxe International. I am aware that this is seems like a very sudden decision, and I am very sure that I was also taken a back when I found out about my current health condition which has unfortunately led me to make this very hard decision. As you know, I treat my colleagues – especially the newer ones – as my own children. I love my current job and I am very reluctant to be making this sudden decision. However, my doctor has advised me to stop working completely in order for me to be able to prepare for the surgery I am about to undergo.
I am very much thankful for having the opportunity to work for your company. I have learned a lot of things here, some in relation to my career, and some which can be learned through valuable life experiences. I am also very happy with all the friendships I have built which I am sure would last for a very long time.
In order to make the transition easier, you are very much welcome to call me up at my personal number if you need help in training my replacement. I would like nothing more to ensure that the company which has been so good to me for the past years continues giving the best service possible.
Sample Search Letters:
- i am very thankful to you in letter
- Be Thankful for the Job opportunity
- i am grateful for this oppurtunity
- I am thankful for having the opportunity to have been working
- I am thankful for the opertunities that
- i am very appreciated for this opportunity
- I am very grateful for the opportunity to work
- and I am so appreciative of the opportunity
- i ma grateful to have a new job
- iam glad I had the opportunity to help the department