2365 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear ELIZABETH BENNET,
I would like to apologize for the misinformation that was relayed during this morning’s meeting. The details regarding our event have, unfortunately, not been polished, thus, the mistake.
However, I have taken the necessary steps to clear this up with our main office and have received confirmation for the correct data with regards to the issue we discussed in the morning. I have attached those specifics to this memo.
If you have any further concerns about this, please do not hesitate to come to my office to have them cleared out. Thank you.
Sample Search Letters:
- sample apology letter for misinformation
- apology letter for misinformation
- letter of apology for misinformation
- misinformed letter template
- sample apology letter misinformation
- apology for misinformation
- sample apology letter for misinformation on details
- apology letter misinformation
- sample non apoligitic letters for the government mis information
- sample appeal letter misinformation