6901 West Main 26 Street
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear RAPHAEL LAWRENCE,
Having listened to the new plans aimed at streamlining the company, I must object to the numbers of staff that are going to have to be laid off. My team has consistently exceeded expectations over the past year, they have put in the hours and all worked hard without a single complaint. Your plans are hardly a fitting reward for this hard work.
I would urgently request that we hold a meeting to discuss fewer lay offs and alternative ways to improve the efficiency of the business. Please advise when this meeting can go ahead, and I await a time at your earliest convenience.
Sample Search Letters:
- urgent meeting request letter
- urgent meeting request email sample
- urgent board letter template
- sample of letter for holding meeting with subordinates
- sample of a urgent notice for meeting
- sample of a format for an urgent board meeting
- sample notice for urgent meeting
- Sample email for urgent meeting?
- requesting the boss for a urgent meeting
- request of hold a meeting for