2365, S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear HENNERY SMITH,
I am appointing you as Officer-in-Charge during my absence from March 1 to March 31. I am confident in your skills, trust that you will make good decisions, and handle this responsibility well. I have already sent out emails to the other members of the team informing them about this.
I don’t expect that there will be a need to make major changes nor will there be any serious issues that you will have to handle during my leave. Most of the details regarding the tasks you are expected to do were discussed during our last meeting. However, if an emergency situation were to arise, you can give me a call at 333-3333.
I will be back at the office on the 1st of April.
Sample Search Letters:
- designation letter as officer in charge
- sample memo for officer in charge
- sample letter designating officer in charge
- sample designation as officer in charge
- person in charge in my absence
- Officer in charge designation letter
- memo appointing OIC department
- designate as officer in charge
- appointment letter for officer in charge