I don’t know how to start this letter, because I’m afraid it might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I’m lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it’s the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I’ve been keeping ever since.
Jourina, I love you. I know you’ll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you. I’ve never been like this before. I just don’t know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something poetic? I’m sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. I’m afraid it’s no use; every time I look at you, the words came out the same… I love you!
Sample Search Letters:
- how much you mean to me letters
- how much you mean to me letter
- you mean so much to me letters
- how to write a leetr how much you mean to me
- a letter to child about what the mean to me
- you mean so much to me love letters
- what you mean to me letter to son
- sample letter to show she means the world to me
- my parents mean the world to me letters
- love letters what you mean to me