123, X Street, Y Avenue
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Austin Parker,
I have to inform everyone of the sad news that our wonderful and lovely aunt, Susan Franks, died unexpectedly on Monday night. She had been admitted to hospital only a few hours earlier complaining of severe pain. It proved to be a burst appendix, and although surgery and appendectomy were undertaken it was too late.
There is to be a memorial service on Monday for aunt Susan, this is to be held at 2:00pm at the Funeral Chapel here in York. We would ask that aunt Susan’s final wishes are observed, and there are to be no flowers, donations to the York Town Scholarship fund would be welcomed instead.
Sample Search Letters:
- Funeral Service Letters
- sample memorial letter
- ekweariri memorial service letter
- sample memorium letter
- sample letter to mail out to familes for a memerial service
- Remembrance Letter Examples
- Memorial Writing Samples for Funerals
- memorial service letter
- memorial service contract
- memorial day hospice ask letter