123, X Street, Y Avenue
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Austin Parker,
I have to inform everyone of the sad news that our wonderful and lovely aunt, Susan Franks, died unexpectedly on Monday night. She had been admitted to hospital only a few hours earlier complaining of severe pain. It proved to be a burst appendix, and although surgery and appendectomy were undertaken it was too late.
There is to be a memorial service on Monday for aunt Susan, this is to be held at 2:00pm at the Funeral Chapel here in York. We would ask that aunt Susan’s final wishes are observed, and there are to be no flowers, donations to the York Town Scholarship fund would be welcomed instead.
Sample Search Letters:
- Funeral Service Letters
- memorial letter examples
- memorial letter
- funeral letter
- sample letters on complimments of funeral services held
- sample resume memorial service crew funeral
- notes to send to funeral memorials
- nursing home rememberance service letters
- Samples of letters to write after a memorial service
- Remembrance Service Letter