All businesses face customer complaints at one time or another. Some of these complaints are justifiable, and some are simply outrageous. Without performing a full investigation, your company cannot know whether a complaint is legitimate or not. Therefore, every complaint must be researched thoroughly before you reach a conclusion about the situation. This process may take time; hence, sending a letter to an upset customer is an ideal way to inform him or her that you received the complaint and you are investigating the situation.
Thank you for taking time to contact [company name] to explain the issues that have occurred recently. We regret any inconvenience you have experienced, and we assure you that we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer.
Our Customer Satisfaction Team is reviewing the information you sent us and conducting a full investigation in order to resolve this matter fairly.
If you need further assistance, you may contact us at [phone, e-mail address, and physical address].
At the conclusion of our investigation, we will contact you about our findings. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.
Sample Search Letters:
- Reply to Customer Complaint Sample
- Responding to Customer Complaints Examples
- reply complaint letter sample to customer
- Upset Customer Response
- response letter to dissatisfied customer
- customer complaint response letter example
- Response to Customer Complaint Letter
- sample email response to an upset customer
- Sample Letter Response to Complaint
- sample letter researching will respond