98, Park Street
Mr. Inder Kumar
Taste of India Restaurant
17th March, 2008.
Ref: Sub-standard Food
Dear Mr. Kumar,
I and my family had visited your restaurant on 16th March to celebrate my son’s promotion. Unfortunately, the sub-standard food served in your restaurant really dampened our spirits.
The dinner started off in a very disappointing way when we were served some tasteless lukewarm fluid which was passed off as Chicken Sweet-corn soup. The starters we ordered were dripping with oil, though we had specifically requested for fat-free food.
The Main Course tasted equally pathetic. Though we had ordered an assortment of vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes, they all seemed to taste the same.
The only redeeming feature that evening was the courteous Service and the friendly manner in which your waiters patiently heard our numerous complaints.
I hope in future the quality of your food is able to match up to the quality of your service.
Sample Search Letters:
- letter of complaint restaurant
- a letter of complaint restaurant
- letter of complaint to restaurant
- letter of complaint about service in a restaurant sample
- write a letter complaining about meal to the manager of the restaurant
- Write a letter complaining about meal
- sample letter of complaint for restaurant for overcharging excessive tips
- restaurant complaint letter
- professional complaint letter to a restaraunt
- complaint letter fast food