14 February 2006
Sergeant Daniel Wright,
Dear Mr. Wright,
I am Deborah Roberts and I live in the 6th Avenue, Park Street in Minnesota. We have a super market in our neighborhood which has opened recently. Earlier we had to go to Burgolow Street to fetch the necessities. We were quite delighted to see the new store.
The reason for my writing to you, sir is that I suspect that the license produced by the super market manager is fake. He does not allow people to check the goods and frequently picks up quarrels with customers who demand to check his license. In this regard I would be very grateful if you can check on this. If it is proved genuine, we would be the happiest neighborhood. Also as responsible citizens we would like to get the store closed if it is illegal.
I hope to see quick action on the case.
Sample Search Letters:
- complain letter in marathi format
- police fir
- police complane letters
- police complaint letter
- letter of complaint to the police
- letter format for fir copy to police
- free sample complaint letter to police department
- complaint police letter
- complain letter to police in marathi
- sample of complaint letter to police