67, Park View Apartments
Ms. Tanya Potter
66, Park View Apartments
9th February, 2009.
Ref: Disturbing Noise Levels
Dear Ms. Potter,
I am writing to inform you about the inconvenience we are facing because of the extremely loud music you play in your apartment.
We could have put up with it if it was a onetime occurrence, but, I am sorry to say, that it has been happening on a regular basis.
Though we respect your right to enjoy, I have to remind you that it is causing a great deal of disturbance to us.
I hope you understand our predicament and reduce the volume, so that we can continue to live in a more amicable manner.
Sample Search Letters:
- Sample Complaint Letter to Neighbor
- complaint letter about noisy neighbor
- Neighbor Complaint Website
- neighbour complaint letter response
- reply letter to complaining neighbour
- response to neighbour letter re fence
- sample letter complaint bad neighbours
- social letter of complaint to neghibour
- write a complain letter about apartment neighbour
- letters to neighbors examples