67, Park View Apartments
Ms. Tanya Potter
66, Park View Apartments
9th February, 2009.
Ref: Disturbing Noise Levels
Dear Ms. Potter,
I am writing to inform you about the inconvenience we are facing because of the extremely loud music you play in your apartment.
We could have put up with it if it was a onetime occurrence, but, I am sorry to say, that it has been happening on a regular basis.
Though we respect your right to enjoy, I have to remind you that it is causing a great deal of disturbance to us.
I hope you understand our predicament and reduce the volume, so that we can continue to live in a more amicable manner.
Sample Search Letters:
- Sample Letter to Neighbor
- sample neighbor complaint to judge
- LETTER OF MOISE COMPLAINT TO NEIGHBOUR
- a letter of complaint to neighbours
- letters to loud neighbours in apartment
- neighbor letter complaint
- neighbour complaint response
- police complaint against neighboor disturbing
- police complaint letter against neighbour
- response to neighbor letter of complaint