67, Park View Apartments
Ms. Tanya Potter
66, Park View Apartments
9th February, 2009.
Ref: Disturbing Noise Levels
Dear Ms. Potter,
I am writing to inform you about the inconvenience we are facing because of the extremely loud music you play in your apartment.
We could have put up with it if it was a onetime occurrence, but, I am sorry to say, that it has been happening on a regular basis.
Though we respect your right to enjoy, I have to remind you that it is causing a great deal of disturbance to us.
I hope you understand our predicament and reduce the volume, so that we can continue to live in a more amicable manner.
Sample Search Letters:
- Complaint Letter Noisy Sample Neighbor
- Neighbor Noise Complaint Letter
- complaint to neighboard letter sample
- sample of complaints letter against neighbour for bad smell
- sample of complaint letter to police against neighbour
- sample letter to a noisy neighbors
- sample letter of complaint to neighbour
- sample complaint letter of noisy neighbor
- response to compliant of neighbors
- noise letter 2nd complaint