67, Park View Apartments
Ms. Tanya Potter
66, Park View Apartments
9th February, 2009.
Ref: Disturbing Noise Levels
Dear Ms. Potter,
I am writing to inform you about the inconvenience we are facing because of the extremely loud music you play in your apartment.
We could have put up with it if it was a onetime occurrence, but, I am sorry to say, that it has been happening on a regular basis.
Though we respect your right to enjoy, I have to remind you that it is causing a great deal of disturbance to us.
I hope you understand our predicament and reduce the volume, so that we can continue to live in a more amicable manner.
Sample Search Letters:
- Sample Complaint Letter to Neighbor
- Neighbor Complaint Website
- bad neighbours letter
- sample letter complaint bad neighbours
- sample letter complain neighbour to management
- sample complaint letter against neighbor due to parking
- response to neighbour letter re fence
- neighbour dump letter sample
- Neighbor Complaint Letter
- loud music neighbors leasing office letter