67, Park View Apartments
Ms. Tanya Potter
66, Park View Apartments
9th February, 2009.
Ref: Disturbing Noise Levels
Dear Ms. Potter,
I am writing to inform you about the inconvenience we are facing because of the extremely loud music you play in your apartment.
We could have put up with it if it was a onetime occurrence, but, I am sorry to say, that it has been happening on a regular basis.
Though we respect your right to enjoy, I have to remind you that it is causing a great deal of disturbance to us.
I hope you understand our predicament and reduce the volume, so that we can continue to live in a more amicable manner.
Sample Search Letters:
- Sample Complaint Letter to Neighbor
- neobour complatint reply
- nice sample letter to a noisy neigbor
- reporting neighbours noce disturbing sample letter
- response to a complaint letter from a neighbor
- sample complaint letter against neighbour
- 2nd disturbing neighbors complaint
- sample complaint letter to noisy neighbors
- Sample Complaint Letters to Neighbors
- sample letter complaint letter noisy neighbor