Ms. Diana Banks
23rd March, 2007.
Ref: Harassment in the Department
Dear Ms. Banks,
I am writing this letter to inform you about the harassment I am being subjected to, by my immediate boss Mr. John Wolfe.
On various occasions in the past, Mr. Wolfe has been putting me down because of my color and gender. Last evening at our Department’s social get-together, the harassment went way beyond my tolerance levels. He not only made extremely racist remarks against me but also misbehaved with me.
In all the five years that I have been working in this company, this is the first time I have ever had to encounter such problems.
I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and take suitable action.
Sample Search Letters:
- Tenant Harassment Letter
- tenant harassment format
- template for landlord harassment
- specimen to write a letter to brother to complain about misbehave
- sample letters of tenant to tenant harassment
- sample landlord harrassment letters
- sample landlord harassment letter
- sample harassment letter to landlord
- how to stop landlord harrassment
- harassing letters