1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Chris klinton
I purchased your discounted hamper last week as it was advertised at $69. Paying with my credit card, I have just received my latest bill which clearly shows that I have been charged $129 for the hamper. It is obvious that some sort of error has occurred. The reference number for the transaction was 789-7657, which was billed to my card on June 9. I have attached copies of my credit card bill, as well as a copy of the advert. I believe that this is enough proof to convince you to make a refund for the difference in prices.
I thank you in advance for looking into and resolving my problem.
Sample Search Letters:
- thank you letter for resolving an issue
- a thank you note to Hr for solving my issue with my boss
- letters to thank someone for fixing potential problem
- thank you for looking into the problem
- thank you letter after fixing a problem
- thank you message to manager for resolving conflict
- Thank you note for resolving the issue
- thanking customer for fixing a problem