Christmas letters can be very special letters compared to any other holiday letters. Although Christmas comes only once like many other holidays, it carries lots of weight since it is a time many people take the opportunity to remember their long lost friends, families, loved ones and other relatives. Here is a sample Christmas letter.
Thank you so much for the wonderful gift you sent me this Christmas. With all the running around I have been doing of late, I am so glad you found it in your heart to remember me, although I sent you the gift a little late. Everyone at home is in good health, Tim is happy and Grace says Hi. I hope to see you on Christmas day during the family gathering. I look forward to us catching up and updating each other.
May God bless you till we meet on Christmas day.
Sample Search Letters:
- sample christmas letter to family and friends
- sample christmas letters to family & friends
- Sample Christmas Letter Sent Friends
- sample holiday letters to family and friends
- sample christmas letters to friends
- sample christmas letters to family and friends
- sample letter during christmas
- letter to friends and family thanking for christmas
- sample christmas letters family friends
- examples of christmas newsletters to family and friends