When Christmas is just around the corner, it means that it is time for the annual holiday letter to your loved ones, friends, family and colleagues. When writing a Christmas letter, there is no specific format that you should follow. Instead it is the combination of words that really matters. A good Christmas letter should be short, friendly and easy to understand. Here is a Christmas letter sample I wrote.
Dearest Loved Ones,
Jane and I visited New England this January. We got the wonderful opportunity to sight see and work on the family history. It was a blessing to both of us and the entire family. I believe that the good start of the year is attributed to your blessings and good wishes last Christmas.
We would like to wish you a merry Christmas and a new year filled with surprises and blessings. May the good Lord shower you with happiness and fortune this coming year.
Sample Search Letters:
- christmas letter examples
- Christmas letter samples
- christmas letter sample
- samples of christmas letters
- annual christmas letter examples
- examples of christmas letters
- example christmas letters
- www sampleletters org uk/general-sample family holiday letters
- sample friendly letter about a holiday