6901 West Main 26 Street
Urbana • Illinois, 61801
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Raphael lawrence,
After reviewing your account with John International, it has come to my notice that 60 days have passed since the due date. Because of this your credit is suspended.
Your benefits have been with held until you give in the payments. Until then, you may continue doing business in cash Our accounts officer will manage a payment schedule which is convenient for you.
We hope to continue doing business with you in cash until you have cleared your previous debts. I wish we have good working relations and so I wish you best of luck.
Sample Search Letters:
- letter to continue business
- sample letter of continued business
- looking forward to doing business with you sample letter
- letter of continue business
- letter of doing business with you
- Sample mail for continuing the business
- templates continue doing business with your company
- business letter example continued business
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU
- we hope to do hope to do business with you again