6901 West Main 26 Street
Urbana • Illinois, 61801
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Raphael lawrence,
After reviewing your account with John International, it has come to my notice that 60 days have passed since the due date. Because of this your credit is suspended.
Your benefits have been with held until you give in the payments. Until then, you may continue doing business in cash Our accounts officer will manage a payment schedule which is convenient for you.
We hope to continue doing business with you in cash until you have cleared your previous debts. I wish we have good working relations and so I wish you best of luck.
Sample Search Letters:
- letter to continue doing business
- continued business letter
- continue doing business
- nice doing business with you letter
- sample letter of doing business
- sample letter on continue business
- thank you for the introduction letter and continue business
- we hope to have business together
- we hope to maintain our good business
- mistake letter and we would like to continue business