6901 West Main 26 Street
Urbana • Illinois, 61801
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Raphael lawrence,
After reviewing your account with John International, it has come to my notice that 60 days have passed since the due date. Because of this your credit is suspended.
Your benefits have been with held until you give in the payments. Until then, you may continue doing business in cash Our accounts officer will manage a payment schedule which is convenient for you.
We hope to continue doing business with you in cash until you have cleared your previous debts. I wish we have good working relations and so I wish you best of luck.
Sample Search Letters:
- hope to continue doing bussness letter
- letter to continue doing business
- business letter continue to do business
- sample letter we will not be doing business with a company
- to continue to do business together
- we hope do business with you
- We hope to continue doing business together
- we hope you will continue your business with us
- we would like to continue servicing your business
- we;d like your business sample letter