6901 West Main 26 Street
Urbana • Illinois, 61801
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Raphael lawrence,
After reviewing your account with John International, it has come to my notice that 60 days have passed since the due date. Because of this your credit is suspended.
Your benefits have been with held until you give in the payments. Until then, you may continue doing business in cash Our accounts officer will manage a payment schedule which is convenient for you.
We hope to continue doing business with you in cash until you have cleared your previous debts. I wish we have good working relations and so I wish you best of luck.
Sample Search Letters:
- do hope you will continue to do business
- hope to do a aggrement when doing busniness
- DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU LETTER
- hope we can keep working together after disagreement letter
- sample good doing business with you letter
- thank you im encoraged to continue in business
- we hope we can continue to have your involvment
- writing a letter to continue business deal