Alyssa Bethenny Lachey
56 Thomas Apartments,
Happy Street, New York, 52364
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Alyssa Bethenny Lachey,
I am so sorry to inform you that I cannot be at this year’s Writing Seminar in New York. I’ve taken on a new job teaching at the college and am scheduled to teach a weekend poetry workshop at that time.
I have a few names of people who would be able to happily and very capably handle fill my role as guest speaker. Karen Smith is a professor of English at CCU and Michael McKuen has written over 15 books on the subject of discussion. Either would make a fine replacement.
I apologize sincerely for the cancellation. I would love to be considered for guest speaker next year!
Sample Search Letters:
- apology for canceling policy
- letter to cancel speaking engagement
- letter to cancel request to be guest speaker
- letter cancelling work engagement
- how to apologize when cancelling an event
- example letters of cancelling a speaker contract
- cancelling a speaker
- cancelling a letter of engagement
- cancelling 0f the invitation to the guest speaker
- cancellation letter to conference speakers