From:Johnson and Brown
Thomas and Sons
4th June 2009.
Dear Mr. Brown,
We would like to extend our sincere thanks to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you in the past.
As our valuable customer we thought we would keep you updated with the latest Tour we are organizing to the Far East. The Tour is especially catered keeping in mind a discerning traveler like you. We would send you a brochure and tour details as soon as they are finalized.
We look forward to your continued support and feedback on all our endeavors.
Sample Search Letters:
- keep in touch message example
- sample keep in touch letters
- Keep in Touch Email Example
- keep im toucj letyet
- letter to stay in touch with recrutier
- letter of appreciation to a sister for keeping in touch
- keeping touch letter
- keep in tough with recutrers letters sample
- keep in touch with recruiter letter
- email template to keep in touch witha boss