From:Johnson and Brown
Thomas and Sons
4th June 2009.
Dear Mr. Brown,
We would like to extend our sincere thanks to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you in the past.
As our valuable customer we thought we would keep you updated with the latest Tour we are organizing to the Far East. The Tour is especially catered keeping in mind a discerning traveler like you. We would send you a brochure and tour details as soon as they are finalized.
We look forward to your continued support and feedback on all our endeavors.
Sample Search Letters:
- keep in touch message example
- business email touch bases samples
- sample emails to stay in touch
- sample keep in touch messages
- SAMPLE KEEPING IN TOUCH DAYS LETTER
- sample keeping in touch notes
- sample letters staying in touch with current clients
- sample letters to stay in touch with clients
- sample mail to keep in touch
- sample touch base letter from a car salesman