From:Johnson and Brown
Thomas and Sons
4th June 2009.
Dear Mr. Brown,
We would like to extend our sincere thanks to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you in the past.
As our valuable customer we thought we would keep you updated with the latest Tour we are organizing to the Far East. The Tour is especially catered keeping in mind a discerning traveler like you. We would send you a brochure and tour details as soon as they are finalized.
We look forward to your continued support and feedback on all our endeavors.
Sample Search Letters:
- keep in touch message example
- keep in touch letter
- email sample to stay in touch with old boss
- sample letter to boss keeping in touch
- sample email get in touich with recruiter
- marketing client examples of keeping in touch letters
- letter to touch base with clients - sample
- letter to keeo in touch
- keeping in touch letter to children
- keep in touch message to coworker