From:Johnson and Brown
Thomas and Sons
4th June 2009.
Dear Mr. Brown,
We would like to extend our sincere thanks to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you in the past.
As our valuable customer we thought we would keep you updated with the latest Tour we are organizing to the Far East. The Tour is especially catered keeping in mind a discerning traveler like you. We would send you a brochure and tour details as soon as they are finalized.
We look forward to your continued support and feedback on all our endeavors.
Sample Search Letters:
- example notes to clents keep in touch
- sample touch base letter from a car salesman
- sample keep in touch messages
- sample keep in touch email
- keeping intouch Letter for a Friend
- keep in touch sample
- keep in touch mail sample
- keep in touch letters to friend
- keep in touch e-mail samples
- keep in touch business letter