From:Johnson and Brown
Thomas and Sons
4th June 2009.
Dear Mr. Brown,
We would like to extend our sincere thanks to you for giving us the opportunity to serve you in the past.
As our valuable customer we thought we would keep you updated with the latest Tour we are organizing to the Far East. The Tour is especially catered keeping in mind a discerning traveler like you. We would send you a brochure and tour details as soon as they are finalized.
We look forward to your continued support and feedback on all our endeavors.
Sample Search Letters:
- keep in touch message example
- Keep in Touch Email Example
- keeping touch letter
- letters keeping in touch with football recruiters
- email keeping in touch with old boss
- sales tactics on how to keep in touch with clients emails to send
- stay in touch sample letter business
- staying in touch with former boss template email
- staYING in touch with previous customers email templates
- keeping in touch letter