Request Release Of Personal Guarantee
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
You are currently holding a Guarantee given by our principal, [NAME OF GUARANTOR, ex. Sara Smith] securing the debts and obligations of our company to you.
[EXPLAIN REASON FOR REQUEST TO RELEASE GUARANTEE, ex. At the time you provided us with a credit, facility, you advised us that you would review our credit one year later and consider releasing this Guarantee. This period has now elapsed].
Since our repayment record during this period has been satisfactory, and our financial position is strong, we would therefore respectfully request that you release the Guarantee.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Sample Search Letters:
- bank facility request letter for guarantee
- sample letter requesting release of bank guarantee
- sample letter request to remove as guarantor
- SAMPLE COLLECTION LETTER FOR PERSONNAL GUARANTEE
- requesting for release of financial guarantee
- request to release bank guarantee
- removing your name as a gurantor sample letter
- Personal Guarantee Letter Sample Guarantor
- letter to remove guarantor
- letter of release as guarantor