Request Release Of Personal Guarantee
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
You are currently holding a Guarantee given by our principal, [NAME OF GUARANTOR, ex. Sara Smith] securing the debts and obligations of our company to you.
[EXPLAIN REASON FOR REQUEST TO RELEASE GUARANTEE, ex. At the time you provided us with a credit, facility, you advised us that you would review our credit one year later and consider releasing this Guarantee. This period has now elapsed].
Since our repayment record during this period has been satisfactory, and our financial position is strong, we would therefore respectfully request that you release the Guarantee.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Sample Search Letters:
- bank collection letter for prior endorsement guarantee
- letter requsting guarantee
- letter of personal guarantee
- cancellation of personal guarantee
- bank release of guaranty letter
- personal guarantee letter
- personal guarantee letter sample
- release guarantee letter
- release letter for bank guarantee
- reply letter to request of release of personal guarantees