Request Proposal For Credit Facility
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I refer to our recent telephone conversation regarding our company’s credit and banking requirements.
As you are aware, we are a growing business with correspondingly increasing capital requirements. We have enclosed for your information, our recent financial statements along with our business plan and budget for the forthcoming fiscal year.
Based upon our forecasts, we anticipate requiring a credit facility of approximately [AMOUNT OF CREDIT FACILITY, ex. $750,000].
Would you kindly provide us with a financing proposal which you believe would satisfy our requirements. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or comments, or if you require additional information.
We anxiously await your response.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Sample Search Letters:
- letter of credit facility
- APPLICATION LETTER FOR ADDITIONAL BANK FACILITY
- sample letter when to ask asking for credit facility
- sample letter of renaming of facility
- SAMPLE LETTER APPLICATION FOR CREDIT FACILITIES
- request letter to bank to enhance bank lc facility
- proposal to seek credit facility
- letter rquesting credit facility
- LETTER FOR BANK G=FACILITY APPLICATION
- letter credit facility