Mr. Steven Hawking
26, Clive Row
Montana – 59812
Dear Pastor Steven,
This letter is meant to convey our sincere thanks to you for taking some time off from your hectic schedule to attend the convention last week. We are aware of your busy schedule with the church at Montana. It’s praiseworthy that despite this you could manage to find time to attend the convention at New York City. It was really a long journey yet you were all smiles in welcoming us. Therefore, on behalf of the church at Montana we would like to say thank you for this gesture.
We would also like to say a word about your message. We can’t recollect many instances of a man speaking in front of the crowd the way you did. Like me, I am sure there are many whose heart has been touched by the sermon you gave.
Thanks once again for your sincerity in guiding many lives.
Sample Search Letters:
- Free Pastor Appreciation Letter
- pastor anniversary invitation letter
- a welldone message to a pastor
- sample donations letter for pastor appreciation
- pastors appreciation invitation letter
- pastors anniversary appreciation letter
- pastor and wife letter of invite
- pastor a nd wife apperication invitation letter
- model pastor letters
- letter to pastor and wife on twentieth anniversary of church