Mr. Steven Hawking
26, Clive Row
Montana – 59812
Dear Pastor Steven,
This letter is meant to convey our sincere thanks to you for taking some time off from your hectic schedule to attend the convention last week. We are aware of your busy schedule with the church at Montana. It’s praiseworthy that despite this you could manage to find time to attend the convention at New York City. It was really a long journey yet you were all smiles in welcoming us. Therefore, on behalf of the church at Montana we would like to say thank you for this gesture.
We would also like to say a word about your message. We can’t recollect many instances of a man speaking in front of the crowd the way you did. Like me, I am sure there are many whose heart has been touched by the sermon you gave.
Thanks once again for your sincerity in guiding many lives.
Sample Search Letters:
- Example of Pastor Anniversary Letters
- appreciation message by the pastor- building fund
- sample of pastor appreciation invitation letters
- Pastor Appreciation Thank You Letter
- pastor appreciation letter sample free
- pastor appreciation letter sample
- pastor appreciation farewell letter
- letter of appreciation to pastor as a role model
- how to draft appreciation letter to a senior pastor
- writing a letter of reommendation for pastor