July 31, 2010
Mrs. Percy Thomas,
Senior nursing assistant,
I am writing this letter in appreciation of your memorable services to my mother when she was bedridden with paralysis last month. Though she is no more today, I cannot forget your service with smile for attending to her requirements on the bed and indeed your service have made me to concentrate on my official duties with peace of mind.
Service to men is service to the God and your services will surely and suitably be rewarded by the Almighty at appropriate time. The timely medicare and foodcare taken by you has indeed relieved me from the stress and you know that looking after a senior citizen who is bed ridden is an uphill task now a days and I could make it possible just because of your help. Kindly accept the bouquet and the small gift I am sending to you with this letter.
Thanking you once again.
Sample Search Letters:
- Samples of thanking a nurse
- Letter of Praise for Nurse
- appreciation letter sample to nurse
- sample letters of coworkers praising nurses
- sample thank you letter to nurse
- sample thanking letter for nurse
- samples of thank you letters of appreciation for nurse
- SMPLE OF THANK YOU TO NURSE
- thank you letter to nursing team sample
- SAMPLE CHRISTMAS PRAISES TO A NURSE