July 31, 2010
Mrs. Percy Thomas,
Senior nursing assistant,
I am writing this letter in appreciation of your memorable services to my mother when she was bedridden with paralysis last month. Though she is no more today, I cannot forget your service with smile for attending to her requirements on the bed and indeed your service have made me to concentrate on my official duties with peace of mind.
Service to men is service to the God and your services will surely and suitably be rewarded by the Almighty at appropriate time. The timely medicare and foodcare taken by you has indeed relieved me from the stress and you know that looking after a senior citizen who is bed ridden is an uphill task now a days and I could make it possible just because of your help. Kindly accept the bouquet and the small gift I am sending to you with this letter.
Thanking you once again.
Sample Search Letters:
- Letter Complimenting a Nurse
- acknowledgement letter for registered nurse
- letter of praise for a nurse
- letter to compliment or praise nursing staff
- message to a good nurse
- nurse praise letter
- sample note of appreciation for my nuring aides
- Thank You to Nurses Samples
- what to write when praising a nurse
- how to write compliment letter o nurses