123, X Street, Y Avenue
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Austin parker,
I am writing to apply for the teaching position you have recently opened at BrightKids Academy. I graduated with a degree in Education five years ago and have since taken up further study in Child Development. While I have not had the chance to teach at a major school yet, I have gathered a lot of experience by working as a volunteer teacher for the XYZ Foundation.
The experiences I have had as a volunteer teacher have provided me with a deeper insight into the responsibilities of an educator. I have also gained a deeper appreciation for the profession, as well as learned many teaching strategies.
I have attached a copy of my resume, but I am sure that you will be able to better decide on whether I am right for your school or not by speaking with me personally. As such, I would really appreciate the opportunity for a face-to-face interview. Thank you very much for your consideration.
Sample Search Letters:
- i appreciate the opportunity
- i would truly welcome the opportunity
- appreiate opportunity giving input
- very much appreciate the opportunity you are giving me to
- sample letter for cancelling face to face interview
- i would really appreciate the opportunity to
- i would love the opportunity to interview
- i would appreicate the opportunity of an interview
- I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH TO HEARING FROM YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW
- i would appreciate an opportunity to get an employment