69 N. Grant Street, Mid Lake City,
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Mather smith,
I am writing to express my interest in the Administrative Assistant post which was placed in last week’s issue of Job Finds magazine. I received my degree in Industrial Communications two years ago and have since been working as a freelance writer and project manager.
I believe that the time I have spent working as a freelancer has given me the chance to learn from a variety of fields. This has also helped me develop discipline and a good work ethic. I am now ready to bring this experience into the corporate world by taking on a full-time position. I possess good communication skills and have an eye for detail. I am confident that these make me a good candidate for the position.
I have attached an updated copy of my resume. I would be very thankful if you would take the time to get to know me better through a face-to-face interview. Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Sample Search Letters:
- I am a suitable candidate for this position
- i am a good candidate for this position
- why i am suitable for this job letter
- why am i suitable candidate for this position
- why i am a good candidate for the job
- why i am good candidate for this position
- why i am a good candidate for this position
- why am I a good candidate for this job
- why i am a good candidate for this job
- suitable candidate for this position