August 7, 2010
Mr. S. Koteeswaran, Manager
# 780, Lakshmanapuram
Ref: Advertisement in the Hindu dated August 1, 2010.
Sub: Application for the post of accounts assistant.
I came across your advertisement in the Sunday classifieds of the Hindu and would like to apply for the post of accounts assistant in your bank.
I graduated in Commerce from the Madras University and have worked as an accounts assistant for about 8 years in 2 different companies. I have a good working knowledge of auditing, income tax procedures, and all that is required of an accounts assistant. I have the experience to take independent charge of accounts maintenance if at all required. My attached resume with testimonials will provide you with a detailed description of my qualifications and experience.
I have great regard for the ICUI Bank and I shall be grateful to you if you give me the opportunity of an interview.
Sample Search Letters:
- LETTER TO BANK MANAGER
- application letter to bank manager
- application letter for bank
- bank application letter
- application to bank manager
- application letter for bank manager
- sample letters to bank manager
- bank application letter to manager
- sample application letter to bank manager
- letter to bank manager format