Mr. Tom Harrison
Magistrate- Civil Affair Court
New South Wales, London
Dear Mr. Harrison,
This letter is regarding my appeal against parking fine of receipt no. 56732, of vehicle parking fine which was issued to me on May 15th, 2010 in the parking place of the Kimberlance Hotel on London Highway.
I am a trailer driver working for many companies in London State. During my day and night shifts, I usually take a halt at Kimberlance Hotel. But The Traffic police of London has fined me for putting my car in no parking when there was no sign board for “No parking” or “wallet parking”. So I was not aware the current status of parking space as I used to put my vehicle on the same space.
I request you to kindly investigate the matter thoroughly before you decide my fine.
Your initiative in this regard will be highly appreciable.
Sample Search Letters:
- sample reconsideration letter fine
- appeal for parking fine
- sample appeal letter for parking offence
- apology letter for parking ticket
- letter of denial for a fine
- letter regarding parking offence
- parking appeal sample for no parking zone
- parking ticket appeal letter sample
- Parking ticket appeal sample letters
- sample on how to appeal on ticket parked on 15 min