25th Lane Avenue,
Old Road, Georgina
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Jack morris,
This is a personal invitation to all employees for the annual employee holiday luncheon. The office will be closed by noon on the 2nd and all employees are requested to come to the conference room where everyone can enjoy a sumptuous meal offered by Jane’s Catering. The company also invites all its employees to join our Sub for Santa program. All those who want to participate must bring an unwrapped toy, to be placed under the tree. These will be given to area families on the eve of Christmas.
Please inform Mary by Thursday if you are unable to attend. We wish all our employees’ happy holidays.
Sample Search Letters:
- holiday luncheon email examples
- staff party letter
- how to invite employees to catering
- invitation letter on retai; employee day
- invitation sample for staff luncheon
- invitation to all employees to attend ceo meeting
- invite for holiday luncheon to thank employees
- invite letter to new company employees
- what to write in a charity company project to invite employees to participate