456, X Street, Y Avenue
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Andrew hall,
Janet Hunter Sutton, age 82, of York, died July 8, 2007 at the York Medical Center in York, New England. Death followed a long period of illness.
Janet was born June7, 1925, in York, and was the daughter of Malcolm Hunter and Emily Jones Hunter. She was a parishioner of the local Baptist Church and also an officer in the Salvation Army. For twenty years she was also a key member of staff at Sarson’s in York.
Janet is survived by two sons and two daughters; James and Robert, and Claire and Janet all of York.; and seven grandchildren. Janet had two brothers; Eric and Clifford, both of whom are now deceased. She was married to her husband, John, for thirty years before his untimely death.
There is to be a funeral service on Monday July 14 at the York Funeral Home. Friends and family are welcome to visit the home anytime from Friday, July 11 onwards. Janet will be interred in the local cemetery after the ceremony.
Sample Search Letters:
- funeral home letter for work
- letter to deceased family about memorial service
- letter to family following a funeral service
- sample funeral invitation letter
- Sample Funeral Letter
- sample letter owe child support need to travel to a funeral
- post funeral letter from funeral home
- new funeral home letter
- memo for funeral viewing
- Sample burial invitation letters