July 29th, 2010.
Mr. K. Satyanarayana,
1-7-16/1; Chaitanyapuri Colony,
With reference to our telephonic talk on your intention to come up with a common wall between our two houses at Chaitanyapuri, I would like to convey my acceptance subject to the following conditions:
Before beginning the work, the measurements of the boundaries should be taken accurately and the area to be given for construction should be fixed on mutual consent. I am ready to bear 50% of the cost of the construction because it is for common cause. . Since I am not locally available, the entire responsibility to oversee the construction in a cost efficient manner and measurements lies with you. We have to ink an agreement on a pre fixed cost for this work before the work commences and 50% of my share of expenditure will be paid at the time of the agreement. You can come up with the offer at any time.
Sample Search Letters:
- Party Wall Agreement Example Letters
- Standard Party Wall Agreement
- how to draft a letter for a party wall agreement
- sample party wall letters
- party wall rejection letters
- party wall rejection letter
- party wall aknowledgement letter subject to schedule of conition example
- Party Wall Agreement Sample Letters
- party wall agreement sample letter
- Party Wall Agreement Letters Samples