6901 West Main 26 Street
Urbana • Illinois, 61801
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Randy ortan,
This is to inform you that I have received the contract for the lease agreement. However, I have not yet affixed my signature because I have a question and a proposal to go with it.
The contract states that I will be handling the costs of repair for any damages to the property that I cause. This is, of course, perfectly reasonable. However, there is no mention of who will shoulder the cost of repairs for damages that may be found to have been existent before my occupancy. Can we please add the necessary provision to make sure that areas concerning accountability are clearly stated?
Should you have additional concerns, please feel free to contact me 434-3434. Hopefully, we will be able to resolve the issue and finalize the contract very soon.
Sample Search Letters:
- Sample Letter of Resolving Issues
- thank you for resolving my issue email
- A THANK YOU LETTER AFTER RESOLVING A MATTER
- letter of resolve
- sample thank you for help letter for troubleshoot issue
- sample letters was it a service issue
- thank you letter to resolve an issue
- sample letter that resolve differences
- sample letter to resolved customer issues
- sample letter to reasolve error