6901 West Main 26 Street
Urbana • Illinois, 61801
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Randy ortan,
This is to inform you that I have received the contract for the lease agreement. However, I have not yet affixed my signature because I have a question and a proposal to go with it.
The contract states that I will be handling the costs of repair for any damages to the property that I cause. This is, of course, perfectly reasonable. However, there is no mention of who will shoulder the cost of repairs for damages that may be found to have been existent before my occupancy. Can we please add the necessary provision to make sure that areas concerning accountability are clearly stated?
Should you have additional concerns, please feel free to contact me 434-3434. Hopefully, we will be able to resolve the issue and finalize the contract very soon.
Sample Search Letters:
- thank you for resolving the issue
- Thank you for wanting to resolve this issue
- letter writing resolving an issue
- sample memo on resolving an issue
- appreciation letter for assisting to resolve a problem
- sample letter to resolve family issues
- sample letter to resolve residents conflict
- sample of thank you letter for resolving an issue
- SAMPLE OF THANK YOU LETTER TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IN APPRECIATION OF SOLVING TECHNICAL ISSUES
- thank you business note for resolving an issue about my bank account