6901 West Main 26 Street •
Urbana • Illinois, 61801 •
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Jimmy nortan,
The 500 copies of Summer Frolick, a Children’s Anthology of Stories About Summer will, unfortunately, be delayed. Through no fault of my own, there has been a glitch with the printer. They currently only have 200 copies produced and are working to correct some sort of machine malfunction in their print shop.
I apologize for this delay and any difficulty it may cause you. I would like to smooth things over by shipping the existing 200 now and offering you a 10% discount on the additional 300?
We have never encountered this problem before and I hope you will continue to use us for future purchases.
Check our website often for future children’s book releases. We have some really great things coming out next month and we’d love to have your business!
Sample Search Letters:
- subscription letter sample
- example of subscription letter
- subscription letter
- letter of subscription sample
- example Letter of subscription
- newspaper subscription cancellation email sample
- subscription request letter sample
- magazine subscription letter sample
- sample letter for subscription fee
- examples of subscription letter