Mr. Miachel George
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear [Recipients Name],
I was sorry to receive your letter this afternoon detailing your intention to resign from the position as administrator’s assistant. Your resignation is accepted and I appreciate how you have given me sufficient notice in time for finding a replacement who is hopefully as competent as you were.
In addition to your excellent record of attendance, your top-notch work ethic and the talent to write which is absolutely enviable, you have been a true friend. Finding someone to match your competence will not be an easy task. However, I wish to you all the best in your endeavours in the future – if anyone deserves it, it’s you.
Sample Search Letters:
- replacement letter
- replacement letter sample
- sample letter of replacement of personnel
- staff replacement letter
- letter for replacement
- sample letter for position replacement
- sample letter request for replacement of card
- sample letter of replacing a new form
- sample letter justifying replacing position