1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
[Subject: Normally bold, summarizes the intention of the letter] -Optional-
Dear Austin parker,
Thank you very much for contacting our Customer Service Team. We have received your complaint regarding the slight damage to the box of the product you purchased from us. As you know, though, all items are shipped via courier, which means that we no longer have any control over the condition of the product once it leaves out warehouse. This is one of the reasons why we encourage our customers to avail of the shipping insurance option. Unfortunately, your package was not covered by any insurance.
We are happy to note that the actual item was not affected at all and continues to work well. In the meantime, we are sending you a free voucher for shipping insurance for your next two orders. We are sorry we could not help you more. Thank you very much for your consideration.
Sample Search Letters:
- claim letter for damaged furniture
- LETTER OF COMPLAIN REGARDING DAMAGE COFFIN
- letter to complain about furniture damage
- letters of damage control
- repair furniture damage sample letter
- reply letter for cancellation of the shipment through courier
- sample emails of damage control
- TTemplate letter damged to product
- write an email of complaint to a supplier regarding errors and damage in a shipment